Strategies to Optimize WMS (Warehouse Management)
Posted Thursday, February 23, 2012 by Don Kapuscinski
In today’s tight economic times, many distribution companies are facing issues with reducing operating expenses while maximizing the utilization of resources. Today’s distribution management challenges include:
- Satisfying increasingly demanding customers
- Increasing visibility into your supply chain
- Improving inventory controls
- Controlling operational costs
- Maintaining vendor relationships
Microsoft Dynamics GP enables distributors to gain visibility into sales data, inventory levels, and shipment schedules, giving you confidence in your ability to meet customer demands.
- Reduce operational costs as a percentage of sales
- Improve customer service without increasing costs
- Provide world class compliance for customers and vendors
- Leverage real-time information to manage by exception
MRP Consulting has become the largest Dynamics GP Manufacturing partner in North America. We have worked with over 600 companies Worldwide and are available for a 1-day onsite visit in which we will map out your current processes and measure them again your current systems. Sometimes a “tune-up” is all that is needed to keep your business running as it should. We can all agree that having the right software will not only improve internal processes and productivity, but will also improve customer relationships.
Give us a call today.