10 Most Under Used Features in Dynamics GP
Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2012 by Peter Kelly
Because you're reading this, I know one thing about you...you're serious about Microsoft Dynamics GP. In fact, you're undoubtedly one of those people who:
- Strive to excel in the work that you do which in turn makes your organization better, faster and smarter.
- Realize that modern business solutions not only connect people inside and outside your organization, they also give context and insight which drives better decisions and boosts productivity.
- Know that smart decisions that have a direct impact on your bottom line-increasing margins and improving your cash flow.
And, we're so glad you share our passion!
That is why you are exclusively invited to join us for the 10-Most Underused Features of Microsoft Dynamics GP webcast. If you related to any or all of the three points made above, you MUST be a part of this upcoming event.
On June 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM Pacific Time, financial systems expert Laura Peters will conduct a one-hour webcast on the 10- Most Underused Features of Microsoft Dynamics GP. During this incredible event, you will discover:
- The 10-most underused features of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- How utilizing these features can directly affect your organization's bottom line
- Accelerating your return on investment while making it easy to access critical information
Please feel free to contact us anytime should you need anything or have any questions. Remember, the event it coming soon. Don't hesitate! Reserve your spot now!